Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker See Mommy Run: He Topped Me Again!

Monday, March 2, 2009

He Topped Me Again!

I seriously have NOT had a sick day this winter.  I don't know what it is about this particular winter, but if I have a sniffle, my husband has a full-blown cold.  If I have allergies, he has an asthma attack (before you panic, remember who's writing this and the literary license she takes in stretching the truth).  If I throw up, he throws up all night long.  Why is this important?  Because no one wants to take care of the baby when they feel like pond scum.  And WHO do you think trumps WHO if he's sicker than you?  Yep.  We love our husbands.  But will someone do some research and find out if they plan these things?  

1 comment:

  1. Hey...Is Reilly regressing in his age process?? Last I knew he was older than a year...not a mere 4 months as your ticker says!! Good luck figuring that one out!

    ReplyDelete